On 30 August 2019, Samsung announced the launch of the Galaxy Studio in Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town. The Galaxy Studio was launched to celebrate the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note10. The Galaxy Studio will include activities, experiences, well-known personalities and competitions that the company hopes will attract both fans of the device and new customers.
Samsung has said that the activities will include:
- 3D Scan and Dance activation featuring the Springbok mascot
- Hands-on product demos
- Galaxy x Asphalt 9 Gaming area
- Live radio competitions
- Competitions with prizes up for grabs, such as Springbok jerseys
Samsung has also noted that the event will give attendees the opportunity to experience AR Doodling, photo editing and selfies. According to an official press release, Samsung claims that “the fully interactive tour is an experience to remember.” The Samsung Note10 and Note10+ will be on display at the Galaxy Studio in the following locations and on the following days:
- Johannesburg – Sandton Convention Centre – 27 August to 9 September 2019
- Durban – Gateway Shopping Centre – 27 August to 9 September 2019
- Cape Town – Canal Walk Shopping Centre – 17 September to 30 September 2019
- Midrand – Mall of Africa – 17 September to 30 September 2019
The Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ are available in the colours Aura Glow, Aura White and Aura Black. Pricing starts at $1,316 for the Note10 and $1,513 for the Note10+. Samsung has said that customers will receive a pair of AKG headphones worth $99 free with every purchase.
Edited by Kojo Essah
Follow Kojo Essah on Twitter
Follow IT News Africa on Twitter