HP has unveiled a new line of smart printers specifically designed for small businesses. According to the company, the new HP OfficeJet Pro series brings increased intelligence and breakthrough design with HP’s heritage of performance and reliability.
“HP designed this series specifically for the small business owner who can’t possibly work harder, though the pressure to do so is constant given how closely their finances, livelihood and emotional well-being are tied to their business,” said
Jane Geypen, Category Manager of HP’s Home Printing Solutions. “With more than half of small business owners agreeing that their businesses cannot operate without a printer3 – we elevated this technology to perform more like a partner to help save time and ‘brain space’ so these entrepreneurs can focus on growing their business.”
HP OfficeJet Pro Series features:
- Time-saving Smart Tasks.
- Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks with Smart Tasks, the first-in-class mobile solution that automates scanning tasks4. Organise documents 50 per cent faster5 and get automatic two-sided printing and advanced scanning; scan to the cloud, email, and more, in just a tap and even create editable, searchable documents scanning from your phone or printer6.
- Freedom to work anywhere.
- Stay connected to business and get work done wherever, whenever. Easily print, scan and copy from your phone, using the best-in-class mobile print app: HP Smart7.
- Heightened security, reliable connections.
- Get best-in-class security1 to help maintain privacy and control, and self-healing Wi-Fi that always keeps you connected8.
Engineered for sustainability
- The new hardware is designed to help reduce energy use, paper is responsibly sourced and ink cartridges are easily recycled9.
The 9000 series is made from recycled printers and other electronics—more than 10% by weight of plastic.
- Enhanced user experience
- Easily grab documents from the scan bed with reimaged slide-off glass (Only 9000 series).
- The new smart output tray management prevents paper spillage when the 250-sheet output tray is full (only 9025 series).
Pricing and Availability
Starting from July, at key retailers, HP Shop, Game, Hi-Fi Corporation, Makro, Incredible Connection and Dion Wired, the HP OfficeJet Pro Series (8023, 9013 and 9023) will be available starting from R1999 to R3999 recommended street prices. Error and omission apply and is subject to change.