Dimension Data, has announced its newly appointed executive leadership team. This announcement comes after the IT company plans to reorganise for growth.
On Monday, 1 July 2019, the company’s parent NTT Group announced the formation of NTT as a global group, while Dimension Data and its subsidiaries will represent the NTT brand within the Middle East and Africa.
The newly appointed executive team has been structured in line with Dimension Data’s strategic agenda to enable growth and scalability while retaining their focus as a services provider to the region.
Grant Bodley, Dimension Data MEA Chief Executive Officer, says, “the recent NTT Ltd announcement presented an opportune time to introspect and ensure we are set up to best respond to the demands of the market and our clients. We are incredibly excited at the opportunity that lies ahead of us”.
“With this announcement, I am also extremely pleased to advise that our founder, Jeremy Ord, remains in his role as Executive Chairman of this business and Moss Ngoasheng, previously non-executive chairman of Dimension Data South Africa, is now deputy independent non-executive chairman.”
The following people have been appointed to the Middle East and African executive team:
- Chief Executive Officer – Grant Bodley
- Chief Strategy and Go to Market Executive – Saki Missaikos
- Chief Financial Officer – Barry Curtin
- Business Development Executive – Steven Nathan
- Chief People and Culture Executive – Michaela Voller
- Corporate Services Director – Zellah Fuphe
- Chief Marketing Executive – Albi van Zyl
- Dimension Data System Integration Managing Executive – Werner Kapp
- Britehouse Managing Executive – Ed Gassner
- Security Managing Executive – Tony Walt
- Internet Solutions Managing Executive – Dr Setumo Mohapi
- Merchants Managing Executive – George Todd
Edited by Jenna Cook
Follow Jenna Cook on Twitter
Follow IT News Africa on Twitter