The all-new Nokia 6.2 is officially coming to South Africa on 7th November 2019 and will retail at R3,899. According to HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, this mid-range smartphone offers AI-powered battery efficiency, powerful camera’s and comes Android 10 ready.
Here are eight things you should know about the Nokia 6.2 mid-range smartphone:
- The first series 6 Nokia smartphone to feature the innovative PureDisplay technology, Nokia 6.2 delivers an immersive entertainment experience for unmatched mobile viewing on the go.
- With a dedicated Pixelworks visual processor, Nokia 6.2 upscales video content to HDR quality in real-time, with up to a billion shades of colour, higher contrast and expanded dynamic range.
- The Nokia 6.2 lets users experience powerful photography with an advanced triple camera setup that delivers detailed images, beautifully blurred bokeh portraits and wide enough shots that capture everything you want to.
- Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform, to ensure your phone is ready to perform when you need it to.
- The Nokia 6.2 offers signature Nokia phone experience of two-day battery life.
- Nokia 6.2 is uniquely light yet strong and rigid, being crafted with a cutting-edge polymer composite that’s twice as strong as polycarbonate and half the weight of aluminium.
- Nokia 6.2 is Android Q ready and will receive guaranteed monthly security updates for three years and OS updates for two years.
- The Nokia 6.2 comes with a dedicated Google Assistant Button that you can press to quickly access your favourite assistant.
“With the Nokia 6.2, we wanted to reimagine the features we can offer on our popular 6 series smartphones.,” says Shaun Durandt, General Manager of HMD Global Southern Africa.
“As such, Nokia 6.2 comes with two exciting firsts: a breath-taking and immersive PureDisplay screen and a powerful AI-powered triple camera. With Nokia 6.2 we’re making sure you get a premium device, that doesn’t compromise on looks or performance. With its impressive one billion colour shades, the PureDisplay screen on the Nokia 6.2 lets fans enjoy their favourite movies or shows on the go like never before. Coming with a feature-packed triple camera, fans can set their creative side loose when they feel like it.”
The Nokia 6.2 comes in the colour Ice and will be exclusive to select TFG stores nationally from 7th November 2019 and retailing at R3,899.
Edited by Jenna Cook
Follow Jenna Cook on Twitter
Follow IT News Africa on Twitter